April General Meeting and Tour
- Denver Mint Wastewater Tour- 320 West Colfax Avenue
- When: April 30, 2015 - Three tours are sceduled for 1:00, 1:30, 2:00 (10 people per tour max, space is limited)
- Wear your steel toed shoes and safety glasses.
- RSVP: JB Reyes by April 20 - Visitor request form will be required/check your email.
Other Training Opportunities - not associated with CIPCA
- Biotech Solutions' Grease Summit- Cenntenial Water & Sanitation District-June 4, 2015- tuition applicable/register by 5/15/15- Visit www.biotechsolutionsinc.com/about-us/training-and-education/
- HAZWOPER 40 Hour - Bennett, Colorado - July 20-24, 2015- tuition is free for government employees- Visit www.trainex.org
- HACH Water Analysis Workshops in Colorado- various locations-various dates through Oct 2015- tuition applicable- Visit www.hach.com/training
Links to external sites of private businesses and listing those businesses on this website do not constitute advertising for nor endorsements by CIPCA.
- Please submit articles by Jun 4, 2015
Dental Amalgam Rule
Who We Are
The Colorado Industrial Pretreatment Coordinators Association (CIPCA) is an organization expressly for individuals who have a professional relationship within the Industrial Pretreatment profession. It acts as a forum which:
- Enables exchange of technical information regarding pretreatment regulations
- Serves as a voice for its members when representation at regulatory hearings or other meetings is necessary or desired
- Educates pretreatment members
- Aids development and progress of industrial pretreatment regulatory agencies at a local level
Co-Chair: JB Reyes
Treasurer: Deb Trusty
Secretary: Justin Elkins
Issues Editor: Gwen Lawrence
Education/Training: Scott Caldwell
Newsletter Editor: Mary Paterniti
For a current list of members, please contact us.