June 18th General Meeting
As part of our commitment to provide useful technical training to our members (please renew your membership), we offer this 2.5 hour free training.
- Location: Englewood Public Library, 1000 Englewood Parkway, Englewood
- Date/Time: June 18, 2915, 12:45 to 3:15
- RSVP: Gwen Lawrence by June 1st
- Michael Goldberg and Colin Johnson of the EPA will be conducting a hands-on computer lab showcasing the EPA’s new Water Contaminant Information Tool (WCIT).
- Kathryn Stewart of CDPHE will address many specific hazardous waste concerns we are faced with during illicit discharge responses and routine inspections.
Fall Conference- Save the date- October 15, 2015
- The Executive Committee is planning the Fall Conference. Stay tuned for agenda.
- In addition to the pretreatment conference, there will be a half-day session offered to industrial users. More information to come.
Other Training Opportunities - not associated with CIPCA
- HACH Water Analysis Workshops in Colorado- various locations-various dates through Oct 2015- tuition applicable- Visit www.hach.com/training
Links to external sites of private businesses and listing those businesses on this website do not constitute advertising for nor endorsements by CIPCA.
- Please submit articles by Jun 4, 2015
Dental Amalgam Rule
Who We Are
The Colorado Industrial Pretreatment Coordinators Association (CIPCA) is an organization expressly for individuals who have a professional relationship within the Industrial Pretreatment profession. It acts as a forum which:
- Enables exchange of technical information regarding pretreatment regulations
- Serves as a voice for its members when representation at regulatory hearings or other meetings is necessary or desired
- Educates pretreatment members
- Aids development and progress of industrial pretreatment regulatory agencies at a local level
Co-Chair: JB Reyes
Treasurer: Deb Trusty
Secretary: Justin Elkins
Issues Editor: Gwen Lawrence
Education/Training: Scott Caldwell
Newsletter Editor: Mary Paterniti
For a current list of members, please contact us.