August General Meeting, Tour and Member Appreciation Picnic
- Tour the School of Mines Wastewater Treatment Plant and Pilot Scale Laboratory; Thursday, August 20th at 11am
- Following the tour, meet at Lion's Park West Pavilion in Golden for a Member Appreciation Picnic. (There will be no December Member Appreciation Event this year.)
- RSVP Sheri Duren by 8/10/15 and indicate if you are attending the tour, picnic or both. Tour is limited to the first 30 members to RSVP. Map and directions will be email to you after you contact Sheri.
Fall Conference- Save the date- October 15, 2015
- The Executive Committee is planning the Fall Conference. Stay tuned for agenda.
- In addition to the pretreatment conference, there will be a half-day session offered to industrial users. More information to come.
Executive Board Openings for 2016
Four lucky members will have a chance to volunteer for the exciting executive board positions. Will it be you? Contact Sheri Duren to get your name on the October ballot.
Feel free to contact the exiting members to find out what is expected (besides the free lunches):
Dental Amalgam Rule
Other Training Opportunities - not associated with CIPCA
- HACH Water Analysis Workshops in Colorado- various locations-various dates through Oct 2015- tuition applicable- Visit www.hach.com/training
Links to external sites of private businesses and listing those businesses on this website do not constitute advertising for nor endorsements by CIPCA.
Who We Are
The Colorado Industrial Pretreatment Coordinators Association (CIPCA) is an organization expressly for individuals who have a professional relationship within the Industrial Pretreatment profession. It acts as a forum which:
- Enables exchange of technical information regarding pretreatment regulations
- Serves as a voice for its members when representation at regulatory hearings or other meetings is necessary or desired
- Educates pretreatment members
- Aids development and progress of industrial pretreatment regulatory agencies at a local level
Co-Chair: JB Reyes
Treasurer: Deb Trusty
Secretary: Justin Elkins
Issues Editor: Gwen Lawrence
Education/Training: Scott Caldwell
Newsletter Editor: Mary Paterniti
For a current list of members, please contact us.