Read the December 2014 newsletter.
Membership Appreciation Meeting & Tour: Tuesday, December 9th
Where: The Wynkoop Brewery, 1634 18th St, Denver, CO 80202
When: Tuesday, December 9th, Tour at 1:30, Meeting at 2:00
- The first 20 registrants will have the option to attend a CIPCA –only tour of the Wynkoop’s brewing process at 1:30.
- Starting at 2:00 CIPCA has an area reserved and will be providing a variety of light snacks. In addition to networking with CIPCA members, other available activities will include billiards and darts.
- There are additional process tours available at 3:00 and 4:00 on a first come, first served basis.
- Please RSVP to Dave Cross and indicate if you want to attend the 1:30 tour.
2015 Executive Committe Voting Results
- JB Reyes, Industrial Waste Investigator, Metro Wastewater Reclamation District
- Justin Elkins, Industrial Pretreatment, City of Louisville
- Issues Editor
- Gwen Lawrence, Industrial Pretreatment Specialist, Littleton/Englewood WWTP
Dental Amalgam Rule
The National Association of Clean Water Agencies (NACWA) survey to collect information for their comments on the proposed Dental Amalgam Separator Rule is now available. Contact NACWA's Cynthia Finley if you have any questions.
CDPHE Fee Schedule
Who We Are
The Colorado Industrial Pretreatment Coordinators Association (CIPCA) is an organization expressly for individuals who have a professional relationship within the Industrial Pretreatment profession. It acts as a forum which:
- Enables exchange of technical information regarding pretreatment regulations
- Serves as a voice for its members when representation at regulatory hearings or other meetings is necessary or desired
- Educates pretreatment members
- Aids development and progress of industrial pretreatment regulatory agencies at a local level
Chairperson Dave Cross
Co-Chair Sheri Duren
Treasurer Deb Trusty
Secretary Diana Navarro
Issues Editor (Derik Caudill as agent)
Newsletter Editor Mary Paterniti
Eduction/Training Scott Caldwell
For a current list of members, please contact us.